- District Entrance Requirements
- District Enrollment Materials
Welcome to White Bear!
The White Bear Lake Area School District has a Centralized Enrollment
at the District Center Office in White Bear Lake. The Centralized
Enrollment Center allows parents to enroll their students in one
centralized location. For information, or to register your child in the
White Bear Lake Area School District, please call 651-407-7674.
|Centralized Enrollment Center
4855 Bloom Avenue
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
7:30 am. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
The White Bear Lake Area Schools' Early Childhood Program provides services, classes and support for families with children from birth to kindergarten at three convenient locations. Find additional information here
2012-13 Early Childhood Registration Guide
Class openings are available for on-line registration at www.wblearlychildhoodregistration.org
District Entrance Requirements
Students must have the following to enroll:
- Birthdate Verification - Children who are five years of age on or before September 1st of the school year are eligible to attend kindergarten. Parents are required to provide birthdate verification. A birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or hospital certificate may be used as verification as well as adoption papers and passports. For children who were born in Minnesota, a birth certificate may be obtained from the Minnesota Department of Health, Center for Health Statistics, Office of the State Registrar, P.O. Box 9441, Minneapolis, MN 55440-9914. Phone: (612) 676-5120.
- Early Childhood Screening - Minnesota Statute, Section 123.701, requires children to participate in Early Childhood Screening before entering kindergarten. The White Bear Lake Area School District provides this service. Your pre-school child needs to be screened only once. If your child has not participated in early childhood screening or you have not received a letter in the mail, please contact Cheryl Vadnais, 651-773-6186, to schedule an appointment.
- Minnesota School Immunization Law - Minnesota Statutes Section 121A.15 and Minnesota Rules Chapter 4604 requires that each student enrolled in and remaining in an early childhood program, elementary school or secondary school, must submit a record stating that they have received immunizations consistent with medically accepted standards. Immunization records from parents or health care provider stating the month, day, and year of each dose are acceptable. If the student meets one of the legal exemptions: contraindication for medical reasons or contraindication for conscientiously held beliefs, the health care provider or notary needs to sign an appropriate exemption.
District Enrollment Materials
Registration for all students wishing to attend White Bear Lake Area Schools:
New families will register at our Centralized Enrollment Center located at District Center, 4855 Bloom Avenue in White Bear Lake. For additional information, please contact 651-407-7674.
The following forms will need to be completed by parent/guardian.
The following special forms will need to be completed as applicable: