Student Records and Transcripts
District 624 maintains records of withdrawn and graduated students from 1889 to present. Transcripts are provided to students, schools, post-secondary institutions, the military and employers at the student's request. There is a $3 processing fee charged on all requests.
Requests must indicate which TYPE OF TRANSCRIPT is desired:
- Certified Copy of Transcript - required by most colleges, universities, employers, etc. This is an official copy of the student's transcript with an embossed district seal.
- Student Copy of Transcript - generally for individual use; not accepted by most post-secondary institutions or employers.
- Please Include - your name at the time of graduation or withdrawal, date of birth, and year of graduation or withdrawal.
Transcripts are processed twice a week. All requests are subject to a $3 processing fee. Individuals wishing to obtain a copy of their transcript must complete the Request for Release of Student Transcript form
Request form and payment may be SUBMITTED one of two ways:
- In person (must be accompanied by a valid I.D.): Community Services Office, Room 106 of the District Center, 4855 Bloom Ave, White Bear Lake, or
- Mailed to I.S.D. 624, Attn: Transcript Processing, 4855 Bloom Ave, White Bear Lake, MN 55110.
- Graduation Verifications Requests from Employers - Requests must be FAXED in from the employer or background agency. The FAX number for graduation verifications only is: 651-407-7521
Questions about obtaining student records should be directed to the
Transcript/Student Records Hotline at 651-407-7556.