Please join us in the Media Center at 6:30pm for the next P.T.A. meeting!
Birch Lake PTA Mission Statement:
The Birch Lake PTA supports and advocates for our children by partnering with staff, families, and the wider community to create a safe and healthy learning environment where students can excel and feel confident in themselves.
- President: Susie Fisher
- Vice President: Carly Pederson
- Secretary: Jen Lunde
- Treasurer: Melissa Altringer
- Membership: Kassie Shook
- Email: BirchLakeElementaryPTA@gmail.com
- Facebook: Birch Lake Elementary PTA
PTA meetings are generally held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm. There are some exceptions, however, so please see below for the schedule: PTA meets in the Media Center.
We would love for you to join us at a meeting. We welcome more parent ideas and help. At the meetings we discuss what we will do during the year, what events to have, who will run them, what the fundraisers will be, and other parent / teacher issues that come up during the school year.
PTA SCHOOL EVENTS
Kindergarten Kickball - August 22, 6-7pm
Fall Festival - Sept 30, 11am-1pm
- Family Wellness Night - January 19, 6:30-8pm
- Morning with Mom, February 9, 8:15-9am
- Date with Dad Breakfast, February 23, 8:15-9am
Please save .... and send to school
- Box Tops for Education: (Watch for Special Box Top Collection Contests in the Fall and Spring)